The Doctorate must be completed in 3 years.
The program is in English.
Each student must:
- carry out an original research activity and conclude with the Thesis defense.
- co-author papers on major peer-reviewed international journals or patents.
- attend specialized courses and seminars to complete their education. Tutors will evaluate their preparation.
- Participate to teaching activities as a teaching assistant
A visit of at least 3 months to an international scientific organization and participation to national and international conferences are strongly recommended and fostered.
At the end of each year, the students will write a report and present it to the Teaching Supervising Committee to evaluate the advancement of their research. A positive evaluation is necessary to proceed into the following year.
To be admitted to the Thesis Defense the students must comply with the following requirements:
- Presentation of the thesis to the Teaching Supervising Committee;
- Evaluation of an external referee;
- Evaluation of the student’s mentor;
- Approval of the Teaching Supervising Committee.