- Practical Course for the Study and Manipulation of Biological Macromolecules – Professor M. Falconi
- Bioplastics: Characteristics and Applications – Professor E. Gatto
- Materials Characterizations with Neutrons – Professor G. Romanelli
Training activities are mandatory and aimed at completing the knowledge and skills of the doctoral students as well as providing the skills related to the techniques and methods of carrying out scientific research, and the basic knowledge for the pursuit of the objectives of the course.
The training activity of the PhD course is organized in:
- Specific advanced courses
- International courses, Summer / Winter Schools, Workshops
- Departmental and interdepartmental seminars
- Participation, preferably as a speaker, in workshops, national and international conferences on topics related to the specific research areas of the PhD student
- Organization, by doctoral students, of workshops, national and international conferences at public or private, national or international research institutions, also with doctoral interventions aimed at publication in specialized journals
Further training activities must be agreed with the Tutor and approved by the Teaching Committee, which verifies their consistency with the training plan and/or with the doctoral thesis project.
Overall training activities are constantly accompanied by a careful tutoring through regular meetings with the tutors and professors of teaching committee mostly competent in the research field.